- There will be strictly no refunds on products that have already been installed on the premises.
- Purchases that have not been installed would be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- For orders that Luxus deems unfit for installation, a full refund of the amount paid will be initiated.
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS
Products are warranted for defects in materials and workmanship, including repairs and services.
The warranty period for Atlas would be 2 years.
The warranty period for all other products such as door locks, gate locks, door viewers and doorbells would be 1 year.
There would be no warranty for any free gifts (if applicable). A transportation charge of $30 may apply.
The warranty period commences from the date of installation, unless otherwise stated. During the warranty period, Luxus will repair or replace the product specified in the original invoice due to defects or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions stated as per below at no additional charge.
On a case-by-case basis, services will be charged even during the warranty period. The Warranty DOES NOT APPLY to the below cases and not limited to:
- Any damage that is not caused by manufacturing faults.
- Any damage that is caused by improper transportation, installation or maintenance.
- Any damage that is caused by a door without a door closer, resulting in frequent slamming.
- Any misplacement of parts of the Product such as (but not limited to) emergency backup keys for the digital locks, RFID cards, or charging wire.
- Products and their components have not been installed by Luxus authorised installation specialists.
- The equipment has been repaired, altered, or dismantled by any other person that is not authorised by Luxus.
- Defects caused by battery leakage
- Defects caused by fire and explosions, lightning, turbulence power, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters.
- Components that require replacement during normal use due to wear and tear by the natural characteristic of the product including accessories.
- Consequential losses and/or damages (including financial losses) as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Luxus’ services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered.
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains.
- Payment not made in full for the product or its accessories